– With a solid plan and a belief in myself, Affirmations are great tools that can help you overcome fear, build your confidence, develop an abundance mind-set and more. The problem is that many people aren’t sure exactly how to write effective affirmations. Do they always have to be in present tense? Can they contain “negative” words like can’t, won’t, not, and so on?
There are plenty of differing opinions on the right and wrong ways to write effective affirmations, but the bottom line is that an affirmation can be considered effective if it works for YOU! The whole point of affirmations is to shift your thoughts and emotions to a more positive place so you feel more confident, happy, secure, abundant, or anything else you’re trying to accomplish.
Take a look at the sample affirmations below for starters and feel free to use them if they resonate with you. If not, try altering them slightly until they trigger the mind-set and emotional state you’re trying to attain.
Affirmations for Healthy Weight and Body Image:
– Today I love my body fully, deeply and joyfully.
– My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom completely.
– My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about myself.
– I am growing more beautiful and luminous day by day.
– I choose to see the divine perfection in every cell of my body.
– As I love myself, I allow others to love me too.
– Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance.
– Today I choose to honor my beauty, my strength and my uniqueness.
– I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself.
– Today my own well-being is my top priority.
For more check out www.innermagnet.com