The Untapped Power of the Brain

The Untapped Power of the Brain

Posted on Friday, October 8th, 2010 at 12:12 pm and is filed under Abundance, Articles, meditaion, mind, mind development | 0
reprogramming the subconscious mind.

Meditation and reprogramming the subconscious mind.

There two sides to our brains, the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. The subconscious is the most powerful part of the brain from which all instructions are taken by the conscious mind. Einstein estimated that a typical person only used 5% of their brain. Well, what is happening to the other 95%? It is being controlled by the subconscious mind and hence learning how to use that part of your mind will reward you a 95% return on investment. You may ask; how do I tap into this part of the brain?

When you tap in the power of the brain you learn the reason why suffering is necessary for us to evolve and why it may not be suffering if you viewed it differently. You can also discover the high mental concentration levels you can achieve by training your brain. Just in case you are wondering why you may not have heard of all this, it is not your fault; you were conditioned the way you are. Until you begin being uneasy with whom you are and start researching better ways of achieving, you do not get to hear of brain training, meditation and other spiritual practices. After all, “When the student is ready, the teacher appears. “

There is a lot of brain training techniques and software on the market. But how do you decide what really works when a lot of sales a flogging at you. Reputation of the seller comes in immensely; the more research a company has invested in their products the better the quality. Like any thing you buy quality comes over quantity. I started with Holosync by Center Point, they are big on meditation and the programme is in stages as your mind adjusts. The only down side is that, they are very expensive for beginners. But it is worth investing in the first level to take you brain to the next level of using the subconscious mind.

I have found out that it is never the product that transforms one, it is the willingness to be in the moment with whatever tools at hand. I have given more instructions on how this works here

%d bloggers like this: